Samba Question

Hello all,

OK I have installed Fedora and configured Samba.  I added a user, using
smbpasswd -a username, and set the password.  When I go to access the share
from my Windows Machine, I am allowed to log in but when I try to go to the
home directory for the user it says network path not found and that I may
not have permission to access the folder.  Any idea what's going on?

Robby