please confirm this stream for me

I'm probably late on this reply, but there are two things wrong with
this. First, Debian unstable and Ubuntu Hardy use the same win32 codec
package, at least as near as I can tell from apt-cache madison. I have
both repositories in my sources.list. Second, wouldn't FC6 be older than
either and have older codecs?