Talking Myth TV?

Is that speech interface to MythTV, a box based on Myth that speaks, or
whatever they were supposed to talk about at CSUN regarding this actually
out there? I can't find any info about it as nobody streamed anything from
there or put any real info out about much of anything, it seems. All I found
while searching online are list archives where someone basically asked if it
might be possible to make.