Linux presentation software

Hello,
Anyone know of accessible presentation software in Linux (including that
which is accessible with Orca)? Also any hints on where to find out
suitable information about using the software?

As a note I do know of beamer which is a LaTex package, but I don't know
if this is more for printing to overheads, any knowledge.

Thanks
Michael Whapples