Espeak on Ubuntu 7.4

Hi all, I'm using Ubuntu 7.4 on my acer laptop (which previously ran
6.10 with no problems), but now, speech-dispatcher with espeak, is
refusing to speak punctuation. How do I alter this behaviour?

All the software is from the ubuntu repositories, so it's nothing I'm
broken as far as I'm aware. The genericexecutestring variable (may have
got the name wront), is commented out, and I can't find any other
options.

Cheers in advance for any help.

Chris Norman.

Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management service - www.altman.co.uk/emailsystems