ot perhaps, spell checkers for pine?

Greetings,
I am a shellworld baby, as  I have often shared.  While Ken is marvelous
as to keeping us up to date the best way he can, I do have a
question...actually two.
We have a spell checker incorporated into our pine setup.  It is apparently
not full proof though as I discover missed obvious misspellings later, and
others have noted this too.
I have no idea what we are using, I can find out of course, but does
anyone know of a great option for pine, perhaps that even has a thesaurus?
Second, once in a while others make mention of other browsers aside from
Lynx the cat and the two variations in name of the chain, links and
e-links.
for reasons that I respect even if I do not understand them, e-links cannot
be made to work on shellworld just now.  I realize others dislike it, but
I found it helpful when links itself was not working well with javascript
locations.
Any other browser ideas we might want to refer to Ken for consideration?
Thanks all around,
Karen