external synthrecommendation?

Hi John,

On Mon, Oct 30, 2006 at 10:44:33AM -0600, John Heim wrote:

> I have 2 questions:
> 1. Is my experience with the doubletalk LT typical? How long do they usually
> last? For $350, I'd expect to get more than a year and a half out of it.

No, not typical at all. I have been using this external doubletalk for
about ten years with no problems. The volume control is a little
scratchy, but if I leave it alone and use the speakup volume commands,
it is never noticed.

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (60% of Full)
Only 10 kinds of people: those who do binary, and those who do not.