installing remotely

I would have a fairly good idea.  I've done it with windows machines.  I
have my router set to start numbering at 100,  and my other machines on
the network are numbered with static addresses below this, so first is
101.  It comes up this way at firs anyhow when I install it with sighted
help and do my first login as root.  Should work the same.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr