Www browser

> I just installed fc6, and want to use a good accessable text www browser,
> can someone point me in the direction?

I use lynx.  I'm no expert with it, but used it to download the FC6 files
and a version of GRML.  It works well, or at least decently, on some sites,
badly or not at all on others, from my experience.

I've also used w3m from time to time,  but have more trouble with it on the
whole.

Since both browsers came with my FC2, I suspect they come with FC6, though I
dare not assume that.

Al