Firefox: An open source accessibility success story

Hi all,

Sorry for the cross listing, but I've put the address in the to lines, so
all your filters will still work, *smile*.

The following article should prove enjoyable and enlightening. I believe
they have a long way to go, but I also think they have come an extremely
long way to get to where they are ... Anyways, it's a good read.

http://www.ibm.com/able/resources/firefox.html

Take care,
Sina