Upgrading Slackware

Hi folks.  I would like to upgrade from Slackware 10.1 to 10.2 but after
looking at the site, the ibiblio.org ftp site and such, I'm confused.
I know bittoernt is all the rage these days but I know nothing about it
and I can't seem to find a place to just download an Iso image to burn.
Barring that, I'm also thinking of looking into trying Debian again, so
where would I look to download a speakup enabled iso of that particular
distribution?
thanks.