software recommendation

I also use this program for most of my web browsing under Linux. I don't
use its email features, because mutt is superior to it, and so is vim
when you want to edit character-based text. I used to be a die-hard ed
fan, but now I'm a mixed edbrowse/vim fan, so everything is going to
plan. If you need any help, let me know and I might be able to answer
your question.