Dectalk speech

Hi Jim,
saw this but have been busy.  I would start with the source for  the
software, and I would actually like to know who they are myself as I am
looking for a clean copy of the  dec-talk firmware.
Not sure of the year of the one you mentioned.  Granted this depends on
the company, but a downgrade is usually free if your copy is a registered
one.
hope that helps,
and let me know who sold you that program, or if your copy of the firmware
can be e-mailed?
Karen