bookshare unpack?

Hi all.  Uh oh.  Sorry for bringing this up, but I never paid attention,
as we hadn't joine bookshare until now.  Just upgraded to fc4, and my wife
tried unpacking something, resulting in a blatant segmentation fault
(grin)  Any ideas on what it may need in life??  Thanks. Seems to be the
totally latest, or whatever is available on the site.