downloading the Fedora disks of speakup

Hello everyone.

I'm trying to download the Fedora disks of Fedora from:

ftp://linux-speakup.org/pub/speakup/disks/fedora/current

and it is running very slowly.

I'm getting just over 1k/second.

However, when I tried to download the latest version of JFW, I was getting
over 600K/sec.

Has anyone else tried to download speakup, and is it going this slowly for
you?

At this rate, it claims it will take about 106 hours to download the disk 4
file of fc3, which is only about 375MB.

Thanks,

Jeremy