debian install cd's

Maybe wget -b http://url/file.iso might download the iso for you.  It
almost seems wget has less error checking correcting capability than rsync
though I might be wrong about that but that's my experience over here.  I
do have the sarge 2004 january testing iso in good condition here.  I
could probably copy it from the cd reader drive to the cd burner drive for
any that can't get anything off the debian site at all.  I had tried to
get more recent stuff with no luckmyself.  I can provide mailers but if I
do this will need mailing addresses.  I tried using curl but have yet to
figure that out, it might be better than wget for integrity management but
can't say for sure yet.