gnopernicus and slackware

Hi all!  Got two questions, one's about dns on my home network, while all
my machines can be pinged by ip or host, and I'm behind an actiontec dsl
router.  I am curious how I can make my machines accessible outside the
network.
The other question is, now that I am sure I have X configured to run
without crashing, and flite working can someone who is running gnopernicus
on slackware 10.1 help me off list with some troubleshooting?
Thanks bunches!

Cheereo!