back after three years

Hey Josh.  I can only echo Kirk's welcome back!  The reflecter has
moved, it is now at gene3.ait.iastate.edu:4074.

In addition to mplayer, if you just want a player that plays ogg and mp3
streems, and handles play lists properly, then zinf is the replacement
for freeamp.  By the way, you can still get trplayer to work for mp3
streems and of course real audio, though as you say, it isn't being
developed anymore.  If you want to do this, come on the reflecter, and I
can give you a hand.

Again, a warm welcome back.

Gene