errors from yum when upgrading to fc4 from fc3

The key with using yum to upgrade from FC3 to FC4 is that you do the
following before you get started.
1. install fedora-release from the FC4 isos
2. upgrade the kernel to the FC4 kernel.
3. reboot. Remember that at this point you have no speech on the linux
box.3.
4. remove any kernels that you have from FC3 and earlier.
5. run yum upgrade.
The problem is that yum does not have kernel-utilities with the kernel for
FC4. Anything looking for kernel-utils will then error out. However, when
you upgrade the system looks accordingly.

Steve