CD/DVD Burning Software

Hello all,

Now that my Linux system is talking properly, I am wondering if someone
could recommend software for burning CDS and DVDS.  My Linux computer has a
combination CD and DVD burner unit.  I have heard that Nero makes a Linux
version but I don't know if it is a graphical or a console program.  Any
information on what software would work with Speakup would be greatly
appreciated!!

Thanks,

Beth