Any alternate download sites for speakup ftp?

Hi all,

I'm in the process of attempting to download the Speakup modified version of Heidelberg from www.linux-speakup.org  For some reason, the speakup ftp server is severely slow.  I am using broadband, Comcast to be exact, and each disk is taking 15 to 20 hours to complete.
Is there any alternate way to get these files, either from another server, a torrent, etc?

Thanks for any info,

--Al