OT: Wedit users, check your sox

I am in correspondence with most folks who use my wave editor "wedit",
but in case there are others I don't know about, a recent upgrade of the
"sox" utility to 12.19.9 has required an upgrade of wedit to at least
0.9.9. Wedit relies on sox for some of its functions, and the sox
upgrade makes the "-t" option mandatory in cases where it used to be
optional. So check your sox and upgrade your wedit if necessary.

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waning Gibbous (79% of Full)
But you can still get downloads from http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh