Debian (again)

Hi,

I got some new disks which work properly now.  I can install the Debian
fine without Speakup but need to get Speakup in the 2.4 kernel.  I can
see on the disk there is a 2.4 speakup kernel but not sure which command
to use to get it working?  At this point I am just interested in getting
it up and running before I start playing with kurnels, since I have no
speech at this stage.  The reason for not using the Speakup ISO is
because downloading over the net is not a current option.

Thanks.
Andrew.