Difficulty downloading Fedora

Janina wrote:

>they were updated on Sep 28, which is yesterday.

Ouch.  Yeah, I started having the problem yesterday.

But I'm not sure it's the only problem because I can't even connect to the
server.  I have been using the speakup website for the download.

I think I would need access to disks 1 and 4, and eventually the source
code disks, although I'm not ready to deal with downloading all that.

Thanks, everybody, for the suggestions.  Dedicated, no.  Crazy, yes.

Liz