Difficulty downloading Fedora

There may be another reason. I have just looked at those files and note
they were updated on Sep 28, which is yesterday.

I suspect you started before yesterday, and we need to provide you with
a complete 4disk set for the edition "BEFORE" yesterday. Am I correct?
Do you have a listing of the four disc images with date and bytesize,
perchance?

Let me look into this and see what we can do. I think we can figure
something out so you don't have to start over just because we updated in
the middle of your dialup download.