verizon dsl

What, did Speakeasy go away or something?

I think Verizon DSL must be different in different parts of the country. I have it, and it's just your standard garden variety DHCP. Plug in your computer and it gets an address assigned to it. However, I've heard of people who have Verizon DSL and have to deal with a PPPoE connection.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV
Help us bring our child home! Visit http://ouradoption.brannan.name to