From: speakup-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:speakup-bounces at braille.uwo.ca]
On Behalf Of Stephen Clower
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 12:47 AM
To: Speakup is a screen review system for Linux.
Subject: Re: Samba and nfs on the same directories?

Hi Jared,
  Since I haven't used Samba much, I just have my first partition with
Windows mounted to /dos in my /etc/fstab file. It might be easier to just go
about transfering files between Windows and Linux that way.
Regards
Steve

On 5/28/2004 at 12:43 AM Jared Stofflett wrote:

>The subject says it all. I have a laptop that duel boots both windows
>and linux, and a file server that runs linux. The file server runs
>samba. Can I set up nfs to share the same stuff that samba shares, and
>access the nfs stuff under linux with out samba causing trouble? aPpreciate
any info.

Stephen Clower, that guy from the south.
You can reach me by any of the following:
E-Mail: steve at steve-audio.net
MSN: steve at steve-audio.net
AIM: AudioRabbit03

You can also check out my little home on the web by visiting
http://www.steve-audio.net