Thank you everyone

I just want to give a thank you to everyone on this list who has helped me
with Linux, even though it wasn't really speakup related. I've just gotten
my first goal done which is a usable if not totally yet secure samba server
that I can now store data on, instead of dealing with windows which liked to
crash on me, and have very little security since I didn't want to pay for
2000.