nat

Hello Everyone,

    I am getting sick and tired of my windows system controling the internet for the entire network here at the house.  Can someone point me to howtos or instructions on how to setup a nat or something that will let me share my cable modem connection with the other's on the network.  Also, I'd like to play with dhcpd and stuff.  Thanks in advanced.