Music & Linux--Was question about Gnopernicus

Hi, Janina.
Do you know of any multitrack recorders like guitar tracks in Linux and any
music editors like soundforge that work with speakup or gnopernicus?
One of the major things holding me to Window's is the inability to find
high-quality music tools like guitar tracks which I use alot in MS Windows
for recording my guitar music.