SpeakFreely doesn't like me! :(

Well, this is probably no help, but speakfreely has NEVER liked me. Even
when I had my sblive working with alsa, my microphone never quite worked
right. but it was fun listening and I could text chat, so maybe someday
I'll get around to trying it again. A fun bunch of people on that
reflector!!!

--
Cheryl