Listen-up and bookshare

The theory of DAISY suggests that reading text only DAISY content should
still be better than standard methods, because of the navigation
provided. Implementing this is another story, though.

I don't think we're likely to get there until the maintanance committee
for the latest iteration of the standard, ANSI Z39.86-2002 to be
precise, releases reference content. They're actively working on
reference content. This is what Kirk referred to, and I agree that it's
needed to move forward. Hopefully, it'll be available later this year.