OCR gets better!

I looked at the web page and the linux version appears to have a
command-line interface.  In addition to the sdk they also have a run-time
version.  When you look at the license info they mention a 60 day free
trial.  Not sure of any prices, but the runtime version would undoubtedly
be cheaper than the sdk.  We would probably need to use something like sane
to scan the images and pass the files into the Fine Read recognition engine.

Chris