OCR gets better!

Hi

Well I know that a number of us hang on to Windows for scanning the
printed word.  Well I feel like it's Christmas come early as my
favourite award winning OCR software Abbyy's Fine Reader is available
for Linux.

If anyone has already purchased Fine Reader for Linux could you report
on it's usability?  The website suggests that is usable from the command
line.

http://www.abbyy.com

Gena

Using the freedom of Debian GNU Linux