music cd's

In the versions of Windows that I've seen, you can view the tracks as .cda
files, but they are only 44 bytes long and presumably only contain header
information.

At 03:04 PM 11/20/03, Alex Snow wrote:

>You can mount them as wav under windows also with the cdfs driver for
>windows from the same page as the one for linux. though that should be
>built-in feature to the os.
>On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 04:50:37PM -0500,
>Erik Heil wrote:
> > Hi, Alex. Come to think about it, CD's should be mounted as Wav files on
> > other operating systems to start with.  That's what they essentially
> > are--standard Redbook audio.

"It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit.
Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight,
away from the first fight."
--   "Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handy

PGP Key: "Aaron Cannon <cannona at fireantproductions.com>"
Finger Print: 7110 F4AF 82B9 1C1A 5875 8F7A CB72 9AA9 C315 0FE6