open ssh for windows

Hi all,

I have been using this for a few days without a problem and thought others might be intrested.

It is an open ssh client/server for windows based on the cygwin library.  If you have cygwin installed, you don't need this.  Otherwise, it seems to be a good client.

There is an option to instal a ssh server on the windows box, but I have no idea why you would need this.

If you use jfw, you have to go into the default.jss file and uncomment the code that is used to make jaws speak in console windows.  Other than that, this client works well with jfw so far.

I'm not sure how to set it up with window eyes since I don't use that program.

The site you can get the package from is:

http://lexa.mckenna.edu/sshwindows/

When you run the installer, if you want the client only, you just have to be sure you deselect the server when you select the components to install.

Thanks,

William