speakup enable debian installation

Hi:
I'm in the process of installing debian using woddy-speakup enabled
floppies. Right now, I have a speech, for first stage of my installation
but I wonder if there is anything what I must do to make sure that I'll
get speech after my first reboot - in configuration stage of debian's
installation. Can you kindly let me know, please.

Thanks,
Pawel.