current archives back!!! THANK YOU!!!

Well, I see that June through september don't have archives, but i'm so
thrilled to see that they resume starting with October. I really depend on
those archives sometimes, and when they discontinued i realized I should
be saving all the nuggets of wisdom dispersed on this list. but at the
time something is posted, one might not think one will ever need anything
about the particular subject. So THANK YOU, THANK YOU, for bringing the
speakup archives back!!!

--
Cheryl