Links and Elinks

Hi

A few people on the list have been talking about Links, and how it is
progressing.

I came across a project called Elinks, which has taken Links and added a
number of new features.  It isn't a fork, since it has the approval of the
Links developers.  Maybe this is worth a look at.

I haven't got time to do this myself since I have exams next week, and the
week after, and the week after that!  But if anyone has tried Elinks, then
please let us all know what it is like.

Saqib