Got it running (was Re: best way to install rh9?)

Hi,
Not sure about deviating from the RH standard kernel configs, but to set
the firewall level and customize the services that are allowed through the
firewall, just type setup and select firewall setup.

Lorenzo

We use Linux for all our mission-critical applications.  Having the source code
means that we are not held hostage by anyone's support department.
	-- Russell Nelson, President of Crynwr Software

Jacob Schmude staggered into view and mumbled: