mutt settings wfor use with speakup/etc?

can someone please send in some good
mutt settings to use with speakup? outlook drove me nuts for the last time trashing some mail and doing all sorts of other stuff to it - removing subjects etc - and i'm sick of it.
may as well use mutt, since my other mail client that i use is sort of limiting for the ammount of mail i get.