Revised keymap for laptops... potentially for universal use

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused previously.

I've downloaded unispeak.tar.bz2 from the Speakup goodies directory.
When I try to install the keymap, however, I get:

unispeak#loadkeys unispeak.map
fread magic: No such file or directory

In looking at my Speakup source files in
/usr/src/linux/drivers/char/speakup, I note they are mid December, Dec
14 to be precise. I haven't yet looked further, but thought I'd get this
question out.

				janina