mutt questions

Hi all! I have i question about mutt. I just made it running but i am
wondering if it has a feature like "roles" in pine. My problem is that
i have several mail accounts and am subscribed to some mailings list
from those accounts. So when i write to a particular list, my 'from'
header should contain the very address i was subscribing to the list
from. As i mentioned above, pine has ability to handle this situation
but by some reason i am interested in using mutt. So, if anyone can
give me some advice concerning solving that problem in mutt, it will
be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Sergey.