Listen-Up

Has anyone been able to save their place when exitting or save any
bookmarks? I tried this and could never get these to work.  Is that
still or under development or is it supposed to work right now?  If it
is truely working right now, is there anything else I need to do to
make it happen?
--
Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html