file viewing with bookmarks saving?

I just got through sending my complaint to support at bookshare.org.  If
there is a better place to send it, just let me know and I can get
mutt to pull up my original and resend it.  I feel pretty good about
what I said.

Hey, good point about us paying for it; one good example of "getting
what we pay for." Sometimes its good to have to pay for some things,
lot easier to complain that way:).  Really, paying for a service does
entitle one the right to advicacy around such service.

--
Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html