file viewing with bookmarks saving?

Emacs will do the saving of places without bookmarks at all, and then
if speakup would do indexing or emacspeak, then a read to end feature
would work.

And you can get rid of all the xml tags in a daisy .xml file with one
emacs command.

on Friday 08/08/2003 Steve Holmes(steve at holmesgrown.com) wrote