O T: Beware of bad package

If anyone out there is keeping an eye on my web site for those
rare upgrades, beware of wedit 0.3.0! It was posted late
yesterday about ten minutes before I discovered a problem that
makes it seg fault when saving a file. I will fix it ASAP but in
the meantime hang onto your 0.2 version until further notice or
you spot a 0.3.1.

Sorry about that.

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waning Gibbous (89% of Full)
So visit me sometime at http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh