unreal ircd.

Hi Alex. I know that at least with Epona, the services like Chanserv
Nickserv etc login as their own nick. To interact with them you just /msg
nickserv for example. I don't know how Magic Irc operates per-say, but I
would imagine that its a similar setup.

Microsoft dialogue
This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shutdown. If this problem persists, delete Winblows and install Linux. Close button