hard drive space, partitions, and mount point

Hello there

When I tried to install RH8 onto my home computer it complained that I have
insufficient disk space.  On this computer I have 2 hard drives:  hda is
2.5G and hdb is 4G.  When I do 'auto partition' it tried to mount /boot on
hda1, / on hdb1 and hdb2 was used as swap.  hda1 was about 95M and hda2,
about 2.4G was left as free space.

Question:  what mount point should I put on hda2 in order to make the most
use of disk space?

I thought 7.3 used all the disk space available, guess not...

Thanks!!!

--David