Anyone here use Verizon DSL?

Ah, when I checked into Verizon and some other providers tcpip was still
the "standard" or so they insisted. I assume this means this is where
everyone wants to go. I wonder if this means Microslop pays them
kickbacks.<grin>
Well at least my ISP plans to stick with tcpip. The of course have to
support winblows in order to support the masses which is what generates
cash, but they also openly support open source and Linux for sure.